Friday, April 01, 2005

What A Trip!

I'm home! :) I made it to Texas. It's real purty down there. The pollen count down there was way high. I'm still trying to recover from that. My mom seems to be real happy living there. We had a nice visit even though my head was full of snot.

The red bud is blooming as far up as Oklahoma. Which is where my mini-van decided to take a few days off. People in Oklahoma are very nice:) I made a new friend his name is Leon. If you are ever in Perry OK. And you need some help with your vehicle be sure to look up Leon at L&C Automotive. He really helped me when I needed it. He even drove me to another town so I could rent a car to keep on going to Texas. Thank You Leon:)

HB was in Kansas at Ft. Riley. I split the trip up in 2 days so I spent Monday And Thursday night in Kansas. We stayed at The Marriott. It was nice but I prefer Holiday Inn. I can use the computer at Holiday Inn. And they have Continental Breakfast. Big Daddy runs a Holiday Inn so I'm sucking up. Also I thought the bed was much too hard. But they had real soft blankets.

JR and JM stayed home and took care of the house and grandma. They went to the Dr. This week and found out they were having.... Drum roll please. A BOY!!!! ;) The house was nice and clean when I got home thanks to all my Jesse's.

I have Austin this weekend He is pretty sick today I've had to give him 2 breathing treatments and he is on Amoxicillin for the first time ever. Poor Sweet Pea I will make you better. It would be easier to make you well if people would stop smoking around you.

I heard a dumb joke that made me laugh on the radio in Kansas here it is.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

A stick....

No comments: