Saturday, May 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!

Good morning:) We are having a nice quiet weekend. It's sunny and the birds are chirping come outside, come outside.

JL is gone with his mother, Austie is gone with his grandma, HB and JAC are working. JR has a hangover so he didn't go with HB, so now he can help me on some unpaid labor. Time to finish making the yard pretty for the year.

I have some things to plant as soon as I find spots for them. And I think it might be safe to put my houseplants outside.

My ex came over to talk to JR the other day and asked me if I wanted some Vinca Vine go figure. He just couldn't figure out why it was so funny. So I showed him. It's going to take me forever to get rid of it. Even if I use Round up some of it survives to plague me. Oh well at least I'm not fighting critters.

Today is my fathers birthday. He is 60 years young. Happy Birthday Dad;) I better go call him before I forget. Maybe we will have a barbecue if he's not to busy.

My mom was here for a few days she's down at Twin Lakes now and sometime next week she will be back in Texas. Then she will pack up and move back to MO by July. What an ordeal.

I'm gonna go out now and work. Maybe I'll take some pictures and maybe they will turn out. TTFN

No comments: