Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day

Beautiful day today. Sunny and 48 outside.

Lots of things to do. Tidy the yard for a barbecue. Go visit a few loved ones at the cemetery. I always take Iris, Peonies, and Daisies. Go to a Ren Faire, and cook for this evening.

A boy from Lincoln HS got shot Saturday. He tried to drive for help crashed into a tree and died. It happened right up the street from where we live. At first we thought maybe he was driving along and got shot. But later found out he wasn't shot in his car. The police don't have any clues so far. I feel very sorry for his parents I never want to know how they feel.

I try not to write negative things down but JR knew him distantly and it's kind of bothering me. It makes me want to move away from this city. HB never wants to move again so something drastic would have to happen to get him to budge.

I think I will get ready for today and go outside in my backyard and forget about the sorrows for a minute. TTFN

No comments: