Friday, May 13, 2005

What do May showers bring ?

Still rainy out too nasty for Austin to play outside.

My Orange azalea's are blooming this week. Of course the rain makes the flowers look like wet tissue paper. Oh well peonies and Daisies are next. The Iris are just about done and my pretty Yellow Rose bush is budding out nicely. The rhododendrons are putting on quite a show this year. I love perennials!

Tomorrow is Derek's birthday I've been trying to teach Austin how to say Happy birthday Derek. I feel it's pretty close anyway it has d's and b's and a couple of r sounds in it. I hope the weather clears up since his party is at the park. He is going to be 9 years old. Hard to believe...

Something strange has happened HB's name has been changed but his pay has stayed the same. Somehow he became a 1st Sgt. What kind of card do you send a 1st Sgt? A congrats or a sympathy? HB says sympathy. More work for same pay. Poor 1st Sgt Honey bunny:( I'm proud of you no matter how much money you make.

No comments: