Saturday, June 18, 2005

Garden of Weedin

Beautiful morning:)69 degrees outside.

I have 6 tomato plants, 6 pepper plants, 2 cantaloupe plants, 2 cucumber plants, 1 summer squash and a watermelon.

Weeds Suck! That's what I'll be doing today all day from the looks of it. Weeding yuck! I'm almost ready for ROUNDUP! The rabbits have been nibbling. Probably when Bella is sleeping in the morning after catting around all night long. If I don't leave her out she rudely makes me get up around 4 a.m. and let her out. She can be a nag.

Everybody is still sleeping. Austin and JL are at Austin's grandma's house till tomorrow. Then we are going to Derby for Fathers Day. HB was up late last night transporting JAC. So I have to try to let him sleep in. Not very easy for me.

My Endless Summer Hydrangea is starting to look better and it's blooming:) The weed problem in my secret garden is 75% better than last year and I'm going to take care of another 20% today. Yeah!!! One war down just another 5 or 6 to go. Maybe next week I'll eradicate some Vinca vine .

Well I guess it's time to go outside and chase away some rabbits. You would think they would stay away what with the bad Karma and all. I've seen and heard at least 10 bunny deaths this past month. But they just keep coming. TTFN

No comments: