Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sunny and Hot!

I'm done planting things for about a month except for things that need to be repotted. So all I have to do is water and weed.

I also need to figure out what kind of bush to plant next to the deck and what kind of tree I'm going to plant in my Secret Garden.

HB thinks I'm crazy because my gardens have different names. He just calls them The Yard.

The annoying neighbor is moving out. Here's hoping the new neighbors are nice. Maybe they will cut that huge Wild Grape Vine out that is growing in their Lilac Bush. I fight every year to keep it out of my yard.

The Tomatoes are doing real well and the Watermelon and Cantaloupe are spreading out nicely. Only 1 Cucumber plant survived and one sad looking Cabbage. The Peppers are scraggly. I'm still getting a few Strawberries a week. My herbs are real nice this year. A lot of them are from our wedding:)

No comments: