Saturday, September 03, 2005

September

September! My favorite month of the year. I love the weather, the smells, the kids going to school, my birthday. And next year thanks to all you gardening bloggers,I should have more than a few flowers to enjoy:)



This weekend I'm hoping to get a bed dug out and new dirt put in. For some reason all my Iris rotted and the dirt smells bad. I am also switching things around in the house and getting stuff ready to go to the DAV with grandma's wheelchair. Is it normal to dream that someone is still alive?

So now that the end of summer is near I wonder what I will post this winter. Pictures of flowers to remind us of summer? Gardening stories? Lot's of snow pictures? Baby news?(of course). One thing I'm looking forward to is checking out those blogs from the other side of the world where it's spring right now.

I've had this computer for over two years now. But it wasn't until I started blogging that I really learned any thing. Confession time. I didn't know how to copy and paste until a few months ago. And it took me a while to figure out how to add things to the template. But it seems I learn something new every week just from blogging. Who would of thought. Maybe someday I'll learn to punctuate my sentences better:) Sorry mom.

Starting this weekend we have lot's of parties planned for the rest of the month. 1 wedding today. A birthday and an anniversary party tomorrow. A family reunion next week. My birthday dinners. A baby party for Michael. And a Pampered Chef party at the end of the month. Whew! Well I best get started I have lot's to do. TTFN

4 comments:

OldRoses said...

I wondered the same thing when I started my blog in January. But I found that during the winter when I couldn't do any gardening, I did a lot of thinking about gardening and that's what I wrote about.

OldRoses said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Astrid said...

Your birthday? When is your birthday? Should I start practising my singing-skills already? I sure hope I am not too late!!!

Beverly said...

My birthday is right in the middle of the month. My grandmother always told me she remembered my birthday because it was on grandpa's payday. Lucky me... Your only late by a few days:)