Thursday, November 10, 2005

If At First You Don't Succeed...



Looks like my tree has finally put on it's fall colors. When the sun shines through the leaves it makes a peachy glow in my living room. Looks like this is the last picture for a little while. Austin climbed up on a shelf and dropped my camera off of it. And now it won't open.

The Ficus tree is still infested. I put it outside and gave up on it. But it won't get cold enough out for it to die. So I'm resorting to plan B. I'm pruning off almost all of the branches and washing it real good. Then I'll put it in a clean pot with brand new dirt and see if that works. If that doesn't work then I give up I promise.

Today is a perfect day to finish up the yard. Thank you JL for getting into trouble so I can work you all day in the yard :) Other than watching babies and organizing different things my week has been pretty boring . So till next time. TTFN.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Well I lost the comments. Sorry Oldroses, Zoey and the nice guy who I hope comments again so I can visit his blog again.