Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy 2nd Birthday Austin


Happy birthday baby. Your two years old now:) You have your own blog . You are very smart and cute. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I'm so happy you are a part of our family. And you always will be no matter what. You are such a special little boy that it is very easy to love you.

As you march on to your independence and we all suffer through the terrible two's I'm glad we will have your blog to look back on and remember what a sweet baby you have been. As you kick and scream trying to get your way, I will fondly remember when you were small enough to hold onto without fear of bruises. And when you stand there with that obstinate look on your face and tell me NO for the 1000th time I will just smile and remember that sometimes you take after me;)

I hope you have a great year and please don't teach Michael any naughty things. Like biting, hitting, or swearing. He can learn that stuff on his own without your help.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wilson said...

What a cutie.

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog. I love carnations.

When I have more time, I will look at all you pics. Congrats on 1 whole year. It's nice to keep a journal.

Our headquarters for my PEO sisterhood are in Des Moines. I hope to get there one day.

Take care, Mrs. Wilson