Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring?



It's the second day of Spring and we are finally getting some snow. It looks like 4 inches so far. It's supposed to stop in about 2 hours. It's 27 degrees outside so I guess I'll stay in today and clean the basement. Jodi is coming over to do some painting. Her birthday is Thursday so I'll have to think of something special for her.

I actually feel like I'm getting things accomplished this week and I've been getting more sleep. I'm enjoying this little stay at home vacation. I think HB is too;) The phone hardly ever rings, it's been very peaceful.



While HB was outside shoveling, I was running around taking pictures. The snow will probably melt away tomorrow. At least I can finally post some winter pictures. Sorry you had to wait till Spring.

No comments: