Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary HB



Today is our 2 year anniversary. I was going to blog about it last year, but with my grandma dying and Michael being born, it was kind of put on the back burner. One of the things I'm grateful for is that my grandma was there to see me marry my wonderful husband. She even danced with us at the reception in her wheelchair:)



We got married at the Rose garden in Greenwood Park. It was a beautiful summer morning and I still smile whenever I think about it. JL was the Best man, and my oldest son JD walked me down the isle. When we got married our children stood up there with us because I felt we were joining a family not just a couple.



A couple of weeks ago I went to the Rose garden and took some pictures for this post. I made a slideshow of some of the flowers and a few of the features of the garden. It is a truly magical place to get married. I go there often just to sit and relax and smell the roses. I hope you enjoy the show.

3 comments:

Sigrun said...

Beverly, congratulations to your aniversary!

Sigrun

snappy said...

Happy anniversary.Me and Sallyanne just had our second year anniversary.Its cool you have the rose garden (and roses in general to remind you) as a memory.
I remember Scotland, Gretna Green, a red rose crystal cut ear rings and necklace, the bagpipes.
Hope you have many more good years ahead.

Beverly said...

Thanks:)