Monday, May 07, 2007

My 2 New Flowers; Just In Time For May Day

I wasn't kidding when I said when it rains it pours around here. Last Monday on the very last day of April, both of our baby girls were born 3 hours apart. At the same hospital, so we had fun running back and forth. Well my mom doesn't run very fast but she gets there.



Baileigh Lynn was born at 12:48 pm and Leijla(Layla)Mae was born at 3:49 pm. They are both beautiful and healthy. My mother has been waiting a long time for a grandaughter and she got 2 great grandaughters on the same day:)



I've been waiting a long time to buy cute girl clothes. They are gonna love going shopping with me;)

3 comments:

Annie in Austin said...

Congratulations to you as Grandmother and GrandAunt Beverly! The parents and babies all look so sweet and young - and what a lovely time of year for having babies.

My granddaughter's birth a few years back also unleashed the girly shopping desires of grandmothers and aunts- she followed a bunch of boy cousins.

Annie at the Transplantable Rose

Carolyn gail said...

Welcome back ! What great news and what lovely girls they are. I'm so glad everything went well.

Becky said...

How Happy!
C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s.