Monday, June 04, 2007



HB bought me some pretty Marguerite Daisies, it was a nice surprise, he usually leaves the flower picking to me.



The Scabiosa that I planted last Fall is doing well:) Everything has changed in the garden this year, even some things in the Moon Garden are gone now making room for more.



Something new and blue, it's a perennial Bacholor's Button.



I had to dig these out of the compost I guess they wanted to live:)



Time to go dig and pull weeds(of course). As soon as I'm done hugging my babies;)

10 comments:

RUTH said...

Lovely flowers...Happy Gardening!

Carolyn gail said...

Hey Beverly,

Your garden is looking mighty good ! I've finally got my blogroll rolling and have you listed now. Sorry it took so long.

Bev said...

What beautiful photos! From one Beverly to another... your site is lovely and heartwarming. Don't know how you do it all. What sweet babies!

KC MO Garden Guy said...

Pretty flowers. It is amazing how they can brighten a day. Thanks for sharing!!

MrBrownThumb said...

Same here thanks for sharing the flowers pics you took.

Lynn said...

I love them.
Wow great Pinks huh!
I had some snapdragons make it through the winter!
That was a real surprise for me!

Becky~ said...

I like those Scabiosa too. But what a name!
They just multiply and multiply!
Happy Summer!~Becky

kate said...

Ah, Pinks are such hardy, determined souls. I love their colour. My Scabiosas are just starting to bloom. They are such beautiful plants.

Michelle said...

Great Pics! I *LOVE* the perennial batchelor buttons with the daisies! Great combination! Happy Gardening!! :)

Ottawa Gardener said...

Perennial bachelor buttons are lovely and they'll give you lots to share.

One of the plants I recently have fallen in love with is pincushion flower / scabiosa. It's so darn lovely!