Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day



It's Garden Bloggers Bloom Day and I didn't miss it:) Starting from the front and working my way to the very back of the yard. I have the following blooms.



Cheap Lily from Walmart, Delphinium, Coreopsis, Perennial Verbena,



Balloon Flower, Blackeyed Susan, Phlox, Calendula,



Dianthus, 1 lonely Daisy, 2 Butterfly Bushes, Rose of Sharon,



Augastache, Impatiens, Perennial Sweet Pea,



Dahlias, lots of Begonias, Stella De Oro Lily.



The Hibiscus doesn't have any blooms today,it's been blooming like crazy for 3 weeks now. But today it must be shy.



Well that's it except for some mystery flowers and a few petunias, I hope I have a bigger list next year.

Please visit Carol at May Dreams Gardens for more about Garden Bloggers Bloom Day.

10 comments:

Stuart said...

Great contribution Beverly. I love the shade of your hibiscus. With such a gorgeous hue you would have to wonder it's so shy on GBBD.

helaingmagichands said...

I truly enjoyed my stroll through your garden. I'll bet you do have more flowers next year! Looks like you have a very good start. I love that hibiscus -- makes me want to eat it right up, reminds me of raspberry sorbet.

Annie in Austin said...

You've got lots in bloom, Beverly - your phlox looks pretty perfect for summer. And the hibiscus thing happened to me, too - no flowers for the post, but 4 of them the next day!

Annie at the Transplantable Rose

Carol said...

Thanks for participating in Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day. Your flowers all look great and I especially like the dahlias.

Carol at May Dreams Gardens

Ki said...

I love your white single Rose of Sharon. It looks so pure. Lovely large hibiscus too.

Apple said...

I haven't tried dahlias yet and it looks like I've been missing out. I love the shade of your hibiscus.

No Rain said...

i love the color of the flower in the first photo, but I especially love the color of the flowers in your August 12 post. I don't know how I missed your GTS post on that day!

chigiy said...

Gorgeous dahlia.

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

All your photos are great but the dahlia is outstanding!

Rose said...

I love the pictures of the beautiful flowers in your yard. The vibrant, lively colors much be a pleasure to look at everyday. I'm adding you to my garden bloggers list. I will be back again. Thanks for sharing!

Rose
http://gardeningforhealth.blogspot.com