Sunday, September 07, 2008



It's been a while and I'm a bit rusty, but I just couldn't stay away any longer. I have my health under control and I've lost 50 pounds:) My babies are all getting big and Baileigh is walking now.



I haven't done anything with my yard other than mow and pull weeds. But here and there I take a picture or two.



My Azalea is not well and I'm hoping it will be ok next Spring. I'll give it a shot of miracle grow and see what happens. It's over 20 years old so maybe it's ready to die:(



Today my uncle is coming over to help me build more of my wall, so I should get out there and get everything ready. See Ya!

8 comments:

珊瑚海 said...

Hi..i feel glad to read your blog,it's nice XD

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Hi Beverly . . you cutie-pie you!

Becky said...

me again, Hi Bev,
I haven't been blogging much this summer . . . too busy pulling weeds, ha ha Oh Boy!

You have been ill?
Lost 50 lbs?
I sure hope you are feeling better now.

I wanted to share with you that Martha is having a blog contest. Perhaps you'd like to join in!

You can read about it HEREand post a comment.
Have fun!
~~Becky

Blooms And Berries Farm Market said...

I'm looking forward to a Spring post! In the mean time, please check out my gardening blog: www.BloomsAndBerriesFarmMarket.blogspot.com

Avis said...

On your azalea: sometimes plants just need a little rest and some TLC, so feeding it and maybe adding some healthy nutritious soil may bring it back for next season. Good luck!

Organic Plant Fertilizer said...

ur babies is such a cutie pie!they r very sweet.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲